Tuesday, July 29, 2008

EXAMZ


So it's exam time in my campus and you shold see the madness that is around. Guys are all up in the library, trying to find which assignment was due when. What project was being done at which time and how the hell they were going to finish them all in time. Well, truth be told from them days I have been a procastinator big time I always put my things till the last minute and when it's like two days to exam time-even if you try how hard to find me you will not and that's a gurantee. Feels like Im being prepare for a crash course on WAR on TERROR -EXAMS
Well luckily for me I will not be able to burn my school seeing that it's a chistian institution and I may be cursed....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wewe toa picha ya huyo msee hapo he doesn't even deserve to be in your blog or anybody elses for that matter...